Sex and aging don't mix well, especially for men. Share you top sex tips for the older men or read what others users have tried. Sex tips can help men overcome erectile dysfunction and other problems to have a healthy sex life as they age. Share Your Top Sex Tips
- I bought my Mom a MEDQ Pillbox. It is an "All-in-One" electronic organizer, dispenser and has two differ types of reminders. A flashing light on the individual box that needs to be taken and a escalating volume alarm. It makes it impossible for you to forget or double dose. Costs less than 50 dollars but has become priceless to me and my Mom for her health and my time
- —Guest leedee
I am 60 and sex is better than ever
- Yes, I am experiencing the best sex ever. I can attribute it to the mutual love that I have with my partner. We have sex almost daily, sometimes several times a day.
Yes, you can have wonderful sex at 60+
- —Guest tonny
my no tale
- 81 year old widower, alone for 9 years. I had a lazer treatment for bph. Since then I have been unable to sustain an erection. nor am i able to ejuculate. help please.
- —Guest montereyln
- Younger women work about as well as Lavitera! When I was 58, I was literally picked up by a 23 year old in a bar. She was attractive (beautiful) and tho I kept telling her I was tired from hiking the AT for the last seven days, she wouldn't take no for an answer! She got me rock hard, tired as I was, but I couldn't ejaculate. Is that a tip? They can make you hard, but......
- —Guest earl
sex tips for men
- I was going through erectile dysfunction for years and I used all kinds of products and took pills that didn't work. I did a search on google and came across a websie www.mensexualhealthbook.com and it was very helpful for me and my situation. I am not affilated with the website at all im just giving you guys a source of info that helped me out......
- —Guest jeff
- I am quite aware of the importance that us men put on getting and maintaining an erection,and that we are hung-up with the conception that an erection is the be-all and do-all within any relationship. Yet, I wonder if there is just one way to bring your Partner to an orgasm. And as I see it, perhaps what we may call individual cases of ED is just the lack of manual stimulation on the part of your partner. Even Viagra needs ongoing manual stimulation to keep a man's penis in the state of erection. So you men out there who think that it is the end of your sexuality,see your Dr. and you'll find out that the best is yet to come,sexually speaking.
- —Guest Doug.