Aging and sex don't mix well. Submit your top sex tips for women to keep their sex life happy and active as they get older. Share Your Top Sex Tips
top sex tips for older women
- eat dark chocolates and give your spouse one too. The perfect natural male enhancement.
- —Guest sharonmaria
- SEX AND AGING, I STARTED TO SEE SIGNS OF THINGS NOT WORKING AS WELL AND I LOOKED FOR BOOKS ON AGING AND SEX AND FOUND NOTHING FOR MONTHS. FINALLY ON AMAZON I FOUND SENIORSEX BY DR. DANIEL LAURY AND IT TLAKED ABOUT ALL OF THE AGING THINGS THAT HAPPEN TO OUR BODIES. IT WAS VERY HELPFUL AND ANSWERED SO MUCH FOR ME THAT'S WHY I WANT TO SHARE THIS BOOK, HOPE IT HELPS OTHERS.
- —Guest LEE
- I have found that a male should make sure he does his pelvic floor type exercises to ensure the muscles down there are regularly exercised and in good shape. I spend just 3 minutes a day practising flexing the muscle that I use to shut of the urine flow. A simpple exercise such as flexing as I inhale and relaxing as I exhale. Do this 50 to 100 times per day.
- —Guest Brad
Not as good, but great nevertheless
- I'm 60 and I've been with my husband for over 35 years, so the wild days are long over. But even if we're not as hot as we used to be, we have more time. We spend long mornings in bed -- he's got slow hands. And even if I don't feel in the mood, it just takes some warmup and I can get there. Even if I don't think I feel like having sex, I know that I will once we begin. Since I can no longer count on the "gotta have it" feelings, I need to make it happen because I always feel so much better afterwards -- closer, warmer, happier. Also, spend a bit of time finding some nice lubrication products. KY Jelly is fine, but it's just a start. There are better, sexier products on the market, though you might need to find them online.
- —Guest 60andsexy
Vibrators are Good
- Ladies, don't be afraid of vibrators. They can be revolutionary. Make them part of sex and you will be quite satisfied (to say the least).
- —Guest LSmith