Brain Fitness and Anti-Aging for Your Mind
Start giving your brain a workout. The key to brain fitness is to always be engaging in something new and giving your brain challenges to solve. Shake things up in your routine and find ways to exercise your brain.
- How to Save Your Memory
- Stay Connected for Brain Health
- Train Your Brain
- Stress and Alzheimer's Disease
- Robotic Animal Therapy for Dementia
Stress is bad for your brain. Everyone needs to develop relaxation techniques to keep away stress and learn to enjoy things more. Turns out that relaxation is quite stimulating for your brain. Learn to practice techniques today.
- How Stress Hurts Your Heart
- What Mindfulness Meditation Can Do For You
- Meditation for the Rushed
- Smiling Makes You Calm
- How to Be More Optimistic
People Who Make You Younger
Most relationships are good for you. People who are married and have good relationships tend to live longer. Surround yourself with supportive, loving people for a better life right now and more years to live it.
- How to Make Friends When You're Older
- Volunteering and Longevity
- Bridge the Gap Between Generations
- Tell Good Stories for Better Friendships
Memory and Aging
Memory loss is a big aging issue. There are thing you can do (like brain fitness) that will help improve your memory even as you age. Find out more below.